At first we only showed him one, but then he started calling the baseball bat a light saber so we pulled out the second one.
He is increasingly vicious with his attacks. 
Watch out Dad!
the latest in the lives of the hemen and bowheaps
At first we only showed him one, but then he started calling the baseball bat a light saber so we pulled out the second one.
He is increasingly vicious with his attacks. 
2 comments:
I'm loving all your posts! I think it is so cute that Ethan loves Star Wars! I especially loved the picture of him sitting on the couch in his church clothes with the Vader mask on! Too funny!
Maybe we need a cousin Star Wars party. My poor boys haven't seen it yet! I was always worried it would be too scary. May the force be with Ethan! Next year, you will have to wear buns as Leah and let him be annikan. Or does he like the bad guys?
Post a Comment