CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Unkempt

For those of you who think that Addy always has a clean, organized house and a clean dressed child who always has his hair brushed...


This is for you.

(Notice the Star Wars T-Shirt w/ the Cars Pajama bottoms, 'Pirate' shoes, dirty face w/ a sticker from the soap dispenser, uncombed hair, and eating a cookie for lunch.)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How long did he last like that? Did he go a full day?

Jules said...

This makes me feel so much better. Taylor is always dressed crazy and it is rare that she lets me brush her hair. She has been known to have ice-cream for breakfast. Thanks for letting me know that I am not the only mom that has days like that.

kemra said...

You think that's bad? I think I can top that days that I have things "pulled together!"

Happy New Year!!!

Crystal Star said...

But they are both blue. This actually would be an improvement on some of my boys picks :)

Deanna said...

I love it! I think he looks great:)

Joy Schmidt said...

love it, love it love it!!!!xoxo joy....miss you!!