CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mission IMPOSSIBLE

It's a well known fact that Addy is NOT a fan of pink... or anything that girly. This becomes very difficult in finding attire for Miss Eliza. Addy is not opposed to dainty girly things, just the things that say 'princess', 'angel', 'daddy's girl', etc.

Today Addy and Ethan went to Carter's to find some things for Eliza to wear shortly after she is born, with the intention of not buying anything pink. They quickly discovered that is virtually impossible! Everything is pink! Thank heavens for polka dots, cherries, watermelon, and strawberries. If it weren't for those, our little girl would only be sporting a diaper.

Here's what we found...

1 comment:

Deanna said...

That's funny, I always make it a point when I go to baby showers for girls that I buy purple outfits :)