CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Swim Lessons - Day 8

Sick of swim lesson updates yet? Four more days... Ethan is getting better and better each day. Today he actually kicked on his own!!! Just a few times, but it is progress. He is also getting better about keeping his eyes open under water. Hang in there buddy... you're doing awesome!!!

2 comments:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

I was thinking of Ethan, your ethan today, and his swim lessons. I really wished when my kids were little like that, that they were afraid alittle. All 3 of them had no fear of the water and it scared me. I hope he gets comfy and enjoys it, but is not a daredevil like my 3. It's a bit scary when they just feel free to jump in. He is so stinking cute and looks like such a sweet little man.

Crystal Star said...

YEAH for Ethan. I really am proud of that little guy! He must hold the record for holding his breath at his age.