CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Two Subjects: The Weather and Your Health

This evening, Ryan and Addy celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary by sharing some time alone - a rare event. Grandma Louise so graciously watched Ethan while they enjoyed a night on the town. They started out with dinner at Oreganos in Mesa and then headed to Gammage to see 'My Fair Lady'. They enjoyed the music and resisted singing along. The cast did an excellent job portraying the characters; especially Professor Higgins and Alfred P. Doolittle. The stage design was brilliant and captured the essence of the film. The only disappointing part of the evening was that a few of Eliza's well known dresses were different. Despite the costumes, they had a wonderful evening out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun time! Missed you at the party but I'm glad you got your washer/ dryer stands. We have the same washer/ dryer (I think) and we don't have the stands. Not a big deal for me, though, considering the height at which I work;).

Reese & Christi Jones Family said...

Oh I am so jealous! It sounds like you had so much fun. My fair lady is one of my absolute favorites!

Lori said...

Oh what a fun anniversary I love going out on dates. This one sounded like lots of fun. Grandparents are great for helping with kiddos, they love that one on one time!

Crystal Star said...

You deserve that break! Fun!