We're happy to say that it looks like he is on the mend. The anti-biotics are doing their job and the canned cat food is helping him gain weight. He wasn't eating the dry food because it hurt his mouth and that lead to the weight loss. Now what?
Addy called the doctor this morning and he was excited to hear that Ty made a turn for the better. We'll keep him on the anti-biotics and continue feeding him canned food.
Next week we'll call back and check-in with the doctor to let them know how Ty is doing. After we feel like he has gained enough, they'll do some more blood work to check his kidneys and then decide if he is ready to have the teeth extracted (what has been causing the infection).We're so excited that Ty is home and that he is doing well. His 5th birthday is tomorrow and we're thrilled to celebrate it with him!



2 comments:
I'm glad to hear he's on the mend. I hope he continues to improve.
What a beautiful cat! I'm glad he's ok.
Post a Comment