CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Heap Family Photo

During the holiday season we made several attempts to take a family photo. Every time we tried, Ethan refused to cooperate. After seeing several M&M commercials, we thought it would be fun to morph our family into M&M's. Here is our family photo...

3 comments:

Reese & Christi Jones Family said...

I want to do that, where do you go?

Addy said...

www.mms.com

Would you like to do a play date at the end of the week? I have a paper due this Wednesday and a project the following, but I think we could make time after the paper is done. Let me know!

Kristin said...

Hey Addy. I tried to fix some punctuation things in my last blog and I couldn't get it to re-post. Anyway, I don't want you to think I deleted your comment. I was just having commuter issues. Thanks for checking in again.