CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We're going Green!

Not in the earthly sense... don't get us wrong; we recycle, turn off lights we aren't using at the moment and have switched some of our lights to more efficient ones. We have finished painting the darkest green in our kitchen and living room. It looks good and will look even better when we do the rest of our kitchen remodeling (a few years down the road). The sod was also laid in the backyard today. It looks 300 times better than before. We're getting excited to add trees along the back wall and wood chips for a future play area. Addy can't wait until the grass is ready to be walked on so Ethan can go outside when she is getting dinner ready. Ryan is anxiously waiting to get a lawn mower and other fun yard tools.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The kitchen and backyard are looking good. It will be fun for Ethan to be able to go outside and play.

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

I love the green. The backyard is looking good. which Christina did you throw a shower for??? whoe having a baby?? i hope all is well with you guys. take care. i love keeping up with your cute family!

Reese & Christi Jones Family said...

Um I'd say 400 time better on the lawn! I love the kitchen, it's a gutsy color, but perfect! Keep it up, it is never ending isn't it? Oh, we are all done throwing up so we can do a play date now!

kemra said...

Hey Addy - so good to hear from you! I can't believe how big your little boy is - he is so cute! Hope all so going well! Congrats on the grass - it makes such a difference!

Kristin said...

Ssshhhh! Oh my gosh Addy I can't believe you found me. It's so fun to see your cute family. Isn't it weird that we are all grown up now. Who would of imagined it?

Crystal Star said...

I can't wait to see it in person!