Ethan has recently been fiddling with his belly button and has become more interested in them. This evening after dinner out and a walk around Chandler Mall, we came home and watched Charlotte's Web. We were all lying on the floor when Ethan felt his belly button under his shirt - a great opportunity to show him that other people have them too. He was thrilled! He was smiling and giggling - apparently he's easily amused. It was a great moment and a must-catch-on-film.
3 days ago



6 comments:
Ethan has such a cute personality! I love what you share about his discoveries. The belly button is a fun one.
He is adorable. Congrats on the graduation too. Look at the smarty pants. Where did you get your blog background?
I love it! he is so cute!
Just wait til your at church with a full length dress on and he wants to find your belly button! It aint pretty!!
super cute. he is so fun.He is getting so big
So good to hear from you! You have such a cute family but I need to see more pictures of you! Let me know who is from Arizona on your blog, I looked and didn't recognize any names. Hope you are doing good and let's keep in touch.
Post a Comment