CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Graduation

Addy is a happy woman. She is going to class for the last time tonight, at least towards her Master's Degree. She is looking forward to enjoying life without school. It will be the first time in our marriage that school won't be a part of our lives... until Ethan starts Kindergarten.


She is also ecstatic that she completed her Master's with a 4.0 GPA... you go girl!

4 comments:

Crystal Star said...

Which isn't too far away (E's K-year).
Congrads to Addy. I am proud of you. Not that anyone thought you couldn't do it, but I'm proud none-the-less. See you Sat!

Castle Family said...

Thank you for the comment, I'm glad you found our blog (so that I can see yours too :)) Addy, you are amazing! I had no idea you were finishing your masters. Congrat's on the 4.0.

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

go addy, go addy, go addy. you go girl. good job

Reese & Christi Jones Family said...

Hey Addy it was fun to see you last night, my girls have been talking about it all day. I am still planning on tuesday, Reese is back so we need to do couple stuff...