CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Party, Party, Party

When we post an entry, it is written as if both of us did so. It's our family blog, not mine. This entry is mine... I have a lot to be grateful for. After much preparation on both of our parts, we celebrated my graduation with some family and friends. It was a great day - well worth the physical labor! I know how amazing and supportive they all are, but when there is an opportunity to have a day dedicated to one individual, it shines. Thank you to all those who sent words of encouragement, came to support, and for all the wonderful gifts that were given. Thanks to everyone who is in my life... sometimes I wonder how I ended up blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing people. Thanks to all and a huge thanks to an incredible, supportive husband who puts up with my procrastination of doing classes/assignments that I'm not thrilled about, deals with my lists of projects, adjusts his schedule so I can go to class/do homework, and takes care of a fit-throwing 20 month old when a Suns game is on. It was a day that I'll never forget... thanks for celebrating with me!

3 comments:

Reese & Christi Jones Family said...

Whoa you must have just posted cause I commented on your last post only to return to your blog and see this post. We must be on the same schedule tonight!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

Congrats. what a great accomplishment you have done! we miss you guys,

Crystal Star said...

I'm proud of you. And loved hearing these words of gratitude. It breaks the Bowman law of not sharing feelings, but I'm happy to read it. You are a great person and I'm grateful for my friendship with you. Congrats again!