
We started cutting his binki a few weeks before his birthday. There was about 1/4 of an inch left on it when he decided that it was 'broken'. Addy wanted him to throw it away, but he wanted it to remain on the shelf in his bedroom. The binki sat there for several weeks before he mentioned it. Suddenly, he wanted it and Addy smoothly snuck it out of his bedroom and tossed it.

The second day was when we transitioned him to a 'big boy bed'. His crib is a conversion crib, but after falling out of it (trying to climb over the safety rail) we took the crib down and replaced it with a twin sized bed that is low to the ground with a rail. He loves his new sheets and loves bouncing on the bed, especially during nap time. He made a smooth transition that was easy on Dad and Mom. He thinks that he isn't allowed to get out of bed until we come get him - we'll see how long that lasts!



5 comments:
cute! I hate that they grow up sooo fast!
hey i knoticed we arent on your friend list anymore. did you need our blog address?
Ethan is getting so big! He is so cute and it sounds like he has a cute little personality!
Those transition things are so fun. Grace is still in a crib. With no sign of a baby to push her out of it, I'm going to keep her in there as long as I can! I do have a hilarious pacifier story, though. I'll have to tell you about it next time we're together.
BIG E I'm proud of you!
Post a Comment