Ryan and Addy finally have callings in their recently realigned ward. Ryan was called and sustained as the Ward Financial Clerk last Sunday and Addy was called and sustained as a Den Leader for the Boy Scout program in the ward. We are both excited to have callings that are similar, but very different from callings that we have had before in the Church.
If you don't know what a Church calling is,
click here to read a great article about why we serve in the Church.
3 days ago



7 comments:
I had the calling of "Assistant Bear den leader" in our last ward. I liked it and now appreciate those that put a lot of work and effort in the calling. Scouts is a wonderful program for the boys, it prepares them with some life skills. You'll do great!
Den leaders are so fun. I am the cubmaster right now and it is fun to have good leaders in there with the boys. Yeah for the boys to have such a fun leader!
glad to be found! whew!! didn't know what I was gonna do!!!
no, really good to hear from you and see what you're up to! and Den Leader? I really didn't do well with scouts... glad I was with the girls for --- years!!! love it! looks like things are going great with you! where in Gilbert? I teach kinder at Settlers :)
Den monther huh? What's that going to be like? You'll have to fill me in on this calling. Cute pictures by the way of your California adventure.
It's always exciting to learn and grow in new callings. I was a Den Leader when Brayden, our oldest, was a little over a year old. I didn't really get the whole Cub Scouting thing then, but once he turned 8, I was so grateful!
So what were you doing in UT? A conference trip with your mom?
Scouts rule!! Glad to see your family is doing good- yeah I found Tana Palmer's pic on your blog and just about died... she has kids!! Holy cow it's been so long since I've been in Arizona!! Glad you hear you were up this way-- if you ever come to St. George just call and we'll do lunch!!
Congrats on the new callings...your patience paid off. You both will do a great job...lucky boy scouts to have such a fun leader!
Post a Comment