CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

How We Love the Rain!

We love monsoon season! This year it seems like we have had one or two really good storms, while the rest of the Valley has had more. This afternoon, we got a doozy! The wind was blowing strong and it was pouring buckets. Ryan and Ethan were watching out the front window and noticed that as the rain fell, the wind was blowing it in an arch over the neighbors fence.

It lasted for about a half an hour - knocking out the power and internet, flooding the streets, and filling the flood basins. It was beautiful! The best part was that after it had passed it was about 80 degrees... ahhh relief!

4 comments:

Castle Family said...

Didn't you just love that storm?!?! Bring us more!! I took pics from our front door too. I LOVE monsoon season! Did you lose any trees?? Ours are a-o-k.

Anonymous said...

I love monsoons! Last night's storm was AWESOME!!

Unknown said...

The lightening and thunder are the best, as long as you are safe indoors. Otherwise it's just a bit too scary.

Crystal Star said...

I love the storms- A coworker once said I won't once I'm a homeowner, but I'll take the risk for the reprieve of 100degrees.