CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

To Infinity and Beyond!

A few days ago Ryan asked Addy if Ethan's Halloween costume would still fit, since October is quickly approaching. Yes, Halloween is that BIG at our house. Addy pulled it out today, just to see if it would fit. Last time Ethan tried it on, he wore it for no more than 10 minutes. Not tonight... he wore it for over an hour! Yea! We'll have to start training him so he can wear it for several hours at a time on Halloween.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Cute...looks like it still fits?!

Castle Family said...

Ooh, I LOVE Halloween :0) How fun!

Crystal Star said...

Some people practice being reverant for church, or school behavior, but no Bowmans practice Halloween. This holiday has taken on a new meaning since I've been in your family. I love it