CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Per Request

A few have asked that we post some pictures of the finished products of our Master Bedroom and Ethan's big boy room. They are finished, mostly. Eventually, we would like to have shutters and new carpet/tile installed. So look past those and try to picture how much better the rooms will look in the future. Enjoy!

The Master Suite

Some homemade artwork... a dorm mirror from Target with some frosting applied to mimic the bedspread and a simple canvas that blends with the wall colors and ties in sconces that are also in the room

A shot from the bathroom

The main feature in the room - Ethan and his new big boy bed! He just climbed onto the top bunk today on his own.

Closet doors (still need to be painted) and a magnet board (sheet metal w/ molding nailed to the wall - thanks Troy & Trever for letting us borrow the tools)

A little bit of toy & book storage and yes, there are future plans for the pink chair

Next victim... Ethan's bathroom (Addy is looking for colorful, funky fabric... if you find some, please leave a comment of where to look) or the Laundry Room.

3 comments:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

they all look so fun! You did a great job with the house. I love alll that you have done!

Lori said...

Your rooms look great! I love to decorate...wish I could do more of it!

kemra said...

I love your bed and bedding - so pretty! Ethan's room is so cute too! I love it!