
Okay, well maybe in our minds. In late October, Anjie and Daniel, gave us a birthday/early Christmas present -
SingStar 80's. We were hooked and have since purchased
SingStar Amped and
Rocks. Since we recently moved into a larger home, our entertainment budget is limited so we spend lots of time at home watching movies or playing video games. SingStar is a way that we all can enjoy some video gaming. On this particular evening, Ryan decided to start singing with a lisp to 'Eye of the Tiger'. It was hillarious! If anyone ever wants to play, give us a call. Who knows... Ryan may share his true talent with you.
2 comments:
Is that an earring on Ryan's ear?
It is two magnets that I use when I teach Primary. I had my Primary stuff out and stuck the magnet on his ear as a joke. He left it there and said that it inspired the lisp.
Post a Comment